Vivid Vision Marketing/ BestSEOSites.com

New York City, New York 52 comments

I made a purchase of 30 websites through my Paypal account which is linked to my bank account. The websites were purchased for $1,497.00 from a merchant called Vivid Vision Marketing, through a website called bestseosites.com. Shortly after I paid, the merchant asked me to verify my Paypal email address that I used to make the purchase so that I could gain access to their membership site, which I gave to them. I found their Members' Area to be very bare and very unprofessional in appearance and set up.

A few hours after that, I received a phishing email, supposedly from Paypal prompting me to access my Paypal Account by giving my login email and password. This raised my suspicion, and I called Paypal the next day about it, and they confirmed that it was not from them, and that it was indeed a phishing email. I then forwarded it to Paypal's Fraud Dept. as requested.

I suspected that the incidents may have been related and I became wary of Vivid Vision Marketing. After doing some research online about the company and the names provided on their website, bestseosites.com, I could not find anything that indicated that this was a valid and legitimate company or that the names provided on the website (Lance Bowlin and Jim Weston) were reputable or even real people.

Just 2 days after the initial purchase, I contacted Paypal again to try to cancel the order and get a refund. At the representative's instruction, a dispute was opened up by me against Vivid Vision Marketing for that transaction. On that same day I sent the first of 3 emails to Vivid Vision clearly stating that I wanted to cancel the transaction and get a refund. They simply responded each time telling me to continue the transaction and not to cancel, thereby ignoring my request.

Paypal eventually responded to me that they were denying my claim, because my purchase of websites is an intangible purchase, and that their Purchase Protection Plan only covers physical items. I called and spoke with a supervisor who instructed me to speak to Vivid Vision directly to request a refund, and to file a claim with my bank, which Paypal apparently has different rules for claims filed by banks than from customers.

I called Vivid Vision Marketing at 1 (718) 285-6144 and spoke with a man who said his name was Selman Hassan, who after being notified that Paypal closed the dispute against him, was very rude, abrasive, and while yelling at me, clearly stated that he would not give me any refund. He proceeded to call me a "scammer". When I asked him how is it possible that I am the "scammer" when he has my $1,497, with no services performed, and with no intention of giving me the refund, and he eventually hung up the phone on me.

These encounters by email and telephone in my opinion confirms my suspicion of the fraudulent nature of this company and it's principals, that they never intended to give a refund, and that they may have even attempted to get additional information from me to access my Paypal account and steal even more money from me.

Review about: Bestseosites Com Website Creation Internet Marketi.

Comments

guys does anyone know a LAWYER IS USA so we can SUE THIS COMPANY FOR DAMAGES & AGONY & FRAUD

pls email me or mesage me on this forum im intrested to hire a lawyer & we ALL CAN PAY HIS FEES & FILE A NOTICE TO THIS COMPANY

GUYS GOT EMAIL FROM PAYPAL CONTACT THEM FOR GETTING YOUR MONEY BACK FROM THIS FRAUD COMPANY

In addition, please feel free to contact PayPal’s Executive Escalations Department at executiveoffice@paypal.com

mikedone
to sam London, London, United Kingdom #808202

Hi Sam. Paypal say they only refund on physical products.

Did you actually get them to refund on a digital product?

I ask because I paid $797 in Jan 2014 for a product which I then cancelled because of rubbish customer service from an outfit calling itself Kindle Profit Center. I've been going in circles chasing my refund ever since

Cheers

Mike

Avoid using PayPal's automated email submission center -- that email goes straight to New Delhi, India where you will get a prompt reply back that has nothing to do with what you asked in the first place. For faster results, email the following departments (where people with decision making authority can help you):

DEAR ALL

CHECK THIS PAYPAL EMAIL ADDRESSES AT http://www.screw-paypal.com/paypal_contact_information.html

PayPal Email Addresses

Avoid using PayPal's automated email submission center -- that email goes straight where you will get a prompt reply back that has nothing to do with what you asked in the first place. For faster results, email the following departments (where people with decision making authority can help you):

moldenburg@paypal.com (Michael Moldenburg, Paypal Complaints)

sthompson@paypal.com (Scott Thompson, PayPal President)

mhentges@paypal.com (Mary Hentges, CFO PayPal)

crme@paypal.com (PayPal Office of Executive Escalations)

mvergara@paypal.com (Mike Vergara, Senior Director Accounts Protection)

cwong@paypal.com (Catherine Wong, Senior Product Manager Merchant Services)

mbarrett@paypal.com (Michael Barrett, Chief Information Security Officer)

executiveoffice@paypal.com

webform@paypal.com

service@paypal.com (Unmonitored)

spoof@paypal.com

aup@paypal.com

press@paypal.com (Let public relations know you are filing complaints)

apires@paypal.com (Amanda Pires -- Media Relations Contact)

pending_reversal@paypal.com

global2@paypal.com

intl@paypal.com

ppe_courtesycredit@paypal.com

Email Tip: Send your problem to EVERY PayPal email address that you can find, not just one. That way you have different people and different departments dealing with your problem.

yes we should all get together & file a suit against this company

anybody KNOW ANY GOOD LAWYER IN USA who can infomr the law enforsers of fraud department in USA & get us money back plus mental agony charges

Athens, Attica, Greece #730492

hello !!guys!!

My name is Evan,and Im from Greece!! i was scammed too from best seo sites,I lost 1200$,its already the 5th month...and i cant claim my money back!!!the thing is...Ok they stole our money,......but what can we do all together here,as we all was scammed.....to save other poor people!!!any suggestion????

I was thinking...to report them ..and all there scam sites ,to the UNITED STATES DEPARTMENT OF JUSTICE...for internet fraud!!!yes i know..I leave in Europe...but since they r in USA..i think the US government can do more!!!!

what do u think???

please inform me..any one to email...vagonlee@gmail.com.......because I think this people need real punishment..because what they did to us!!!

I HIRED A LEGAL CONSULTANT & GOT MY MONEY BACK HE FILLED A DSPUTE FORM WITH CREDIT CARD COMPANY ON MY BEHALF & THANKS A LOT GOT MY 497$

had to pay 100$ to consultant as consultant fees but atleast got my money back from these scammers

lOVE you kevin(my consultant) & thank you

anybody if intrested can email him directly on

kevin@mccleaninc.com

Those people are real spammers and they are running the following projects to steal your money!

Please BEWARE of them all - Stay away and report those sites whenever you can!

Den Haag, South Holland, Netherlands #715784

I have also been scammed. Let's see if we can stop them together and get our money back. Email me at randeivisser@gmail.com.

i Also paid 597$

gUYS has anyone Got their money

I emailed them for refund but no reply from

them

Should i call paypal or my credit card company for getting money back

to miss raseli #722763

paypal wont refund..you must call your bank within 60 days or your money will be gone. do it NOW!!!!!!!!

I was promised by girl on chat in 15 days income will start BUt let alone Income ITS BEEN 50DAYS i Still even havent received ANY WEBSITES :sigh

I THINK I BETTER CONTACT MY CREDIT CARD COMPANY AS PAYPAL WILL NOT REFUND MONEY STATING DIGITAL UNTANGIBLE PRODUCT

Mechelen, Antwerpen, Belgium #709349

Anyone had experience with this site? fbprofitpages.com I've made a purchase there and my PayPal stated payment sent to 5th Power Marketing LLC.

The website and members area is also of poor quality and the support sends me walking to wait untill next week, next friday, monday. This is very similar to what others are saying here. The website offers 2 choices for having either 1 Facebook page created or 3 pages, option 1 costs $297 and option 2 costs $797. They asked for my JVZoo account details and my Clickbank ID, and acces to my autoresponder.

I created new accounts and gave them those details to go and set my campaign up. I've waited for 12 days and started to grow suspicion, because in a conversation with the live support the girl mentioned 6 to 10 days for the fanpage to be created and another 24 -48 hours for the facebook ads to get approved. I've managed a facebook ad campaign myself and it only takes a couple of minutes for the ads to be approved. So I'm not even going to try asking for a refund via them or PayPal, I'm going to contact my creditcard company first thing in the morning and ask them to reverse the transaction.

They didn't deliver on time so I wont waste my time waiting, they had their chance to prove if they can run a serious business, end of discussion. Thanks guys for the warning and confirming my gutt feeling.

to scammersbeware #709479

do it before 60 days is up...the limit you can get your bank or credit card to do anything...do it now...

mikedone
to scammersbeware London, London, United Kingdom #808204

Hi.

I too had problems with this company. Eventually got a refund by claiming though my credit card company.

must do so within 60 day's and give your card company all the correspondence, call details (if any). Good luck

seoforincome.com heres the proof same site same page as http://bestseosites.com/

This company is scaming people by chnagin names , gettning new domains & chanding compnay names , addresses ,phone number once it gets money

DONT GO TO PAYPAL ...THEY WILL NOT REFUND

I ALSO PAID BUT I LEARN YOU HAVE TO GO TO YOUR CREDIT CARD OR BANK & IMMEDIATELY REPORT THEM TO GET YOUR MONEY BACK

I DID SAME & GOT MY MONEY BACK AFTER THESE SCAMMERS REFUSED TO GIVE MY MONEY BACK

ALL LIES 45 DAYS MONEY BACK

no website no income all big lyer cheat fraud

CONTACT YOU BANK DIRECTLY ..SINCE PAYPAL WILL SAY DIGITAL GOODS & REFUSE REFUND THIS IS A SCAM METHOD ....so TO GET YOUR MONEY BACK CALL YOUR BANKER NOW WITHOUT DELAY SINCE ONCE TIME FRAME IS PASSED EVEN CREDIT CARD COMPANIES OR BANKS WONT ENTERTAIN YOU ..SO DO IT NOW SAVE YOUR MONEY GUYS FROM THIS CHEATER COMPANY

Boston, New York, United States #707830

WARNING!!!! THEY APPEAR ALSO UNDER OTHER NAMES!!!!!

---SEO FOR INCOME

---SOCIAL LINK INFUSER

---BEST SEO SITES

---HANDS FREE PROFITS

THIS IS ALL THE SAME SCAM

DON'T BUY ANYTHING FROM THESE COMPANY's You'll end up frustrated without income and lost a lot of money!!! :cry :cry :cry

By the way, 5th Power Marketing, LLC is connected here...I'm sure they have many products and another one for sure is gorankme.com(go rank me).

Not sure if this product works as advertised but would be cautious as well since the connection here could mean the same way of handling/treating customers and poor/no results from personal experience.

Not a competitor, just trying to save someone money and heartache.

BE VERY CAREFUL!!!!

to Uncovering The Truth #706643

Wow...ya, crooks all the way... http://scamgorankme.blogspot.com/

Be suspicious as all get out folks...Can't say you haven't been warned...

LOOK OUT...We're on to this group and its connections...Here I come scammers...Don't just be afraid your pulled out from under your rock, be afraid you'll pay....

Ahmedabad, Gujarat, India #705881

chor hein sale chor company hai madarchod woh chat wali sali randy hai ..paise mat barbad karna is compnay par warna rona padega aur pocket halki ho jayegi...

597$ inko do ..isse acha koi randy ke pas jao ..kam se kam chodne to milega aur satisfy hoge aap ..paise vasool hoga ....

IS MADARCHOD COMAPNAY MEIN MAT DALNA ..maine meri chudva le hai isme paise dalke ..aab ro rahu hum

sale bahdve paise kha gaye randi ke bache

:grin

its been 7 weeks still no sign of my websites nor any money received im already done 500$

im scammed i think

fell for their trap :(

...Guys below reviews of earning money are SCAMMED & by their own staff only

IF SOMEONE HAS EARNED MONEY SHOW PROOF & NAMES & EMAIL ADDRESES

but these are all Scammers so DONT FALL FOR THEM

DONT BUY FROM THEM

IM THINKING OF CONTACTING MY CREDIT CARD BANKER FOR GETING MY MONEY BACK

to kadak #706557

Do it NOW....Don't wait. Get the refund now before its too late.

You wont get anything from them but some ***, sites that are the worst quality and something my 3 year old could do...seriously, these guy s*#k and have no scruples to who they will screw and rip off...

ANYBODY waiting for them to do something and/or getting strung along need to get your money back as fast as humanly possible...they will keep saying next Friday, next Wed., etc...until its too late and your hosed...

Get your money back NOW!!!!!!! :cry

to Scam Alert Boston, New York, United States #707359

Even when you open a claim at paypal, you will be dissapointed. I don't know how they'll do it, but even the paypal claim doesn't work.

Can't believe that this can't be stopped. Let's join together and make these scammers STOP.

They have allready stolen enough money from us!!! :( :( :(

to Scam Alert #708839

GET WITH YOUR BANK ASAP AND GET THE PROCESS GOING TO RECOVER FUNDS.

They have Even Changed Their Company names to 5th Power Marketing LLC plus they also run another domains named http://seoforincome.com/ Now & telephone Numbers are gone, toll free number gone ,

plus site says CLOSED , enter email for waitlist

WTF ....

These guys are professional scammers :cry I feel

LETS GET TOGETHER & FILE A LAWSUIT AGAINST THIS COMPANY CLAIMING DAMAGES & MENTAL AGONY CAUSED TO US

I HOPE THEN SUCH SCAMMERS WILL UNDERSTAND NOT TO SCAM POOR PEOPLE

to randy Chico, California, United States #706545

10-4 ON THAT...I REALLY WANT THESS GUYS TO PAY...LOW LIFES THAT CANT MAKE AN HONEST LIVING...THEY NEED TO GO DOWN FOR THIS...

SAME HERE I PAID 500$ STILL NO WEBSITES

THEY JUST KEEP LYING & DELAYING

NOT SITE SAYS CLOSED

PLUSHELPLINE GIRLS ARE LIARS I FEEL

THEY KEEP SAYING THEY WILL BE DONE BUT ITS 43 DAYS NOW STILL NOT SINGLE DOLLAR

The guy who called someone an *** is TOTALLY off base. I'd like to hear how much he has made with this scam. This company has strung me along going on 9 weeks and still no websites.

Bottom line....."DO NOT BUY THIS PRODUCT"...or should I saw pay for it as you will receive nothing more that a big fat migraine...

I Repeat "JUST(don't)DO IT"....or blame yourself if you do after reading this...

Working with my bank to get monies back right now..as Paypal is as bad as them and wont refund!!!!

PS...I'm NOT a competitor, just a guy trying to make a buck...

Apeldoorn, Gelderland, Netherlands #700993

*** *** *** I also payed almost 1500 dollars to this SCAM. try to get my money back trough paypal, but.............

GUYS DOES ANYONE HAVE A DIRECT EMAIL OF THE OWNER OF THIS COMPANY SO WE CAN ASK HIM IF THIS IS A SCAM & IF THEY ARE REAL PLS GIVE US SOME LIVE WEBSITES WOTHLIVE STATS & SOME NAMES& TELEPHONE NUMBER OF TESTIMONIALS SO WE CAN CALL & VERIFY THEM

I HAVE ALREAYD PAID BUT IM IN 2 MINDS AFTER READING SUCH REVIEWS

..1 MONTH SIGNED UP STILL NO MONEY RECEIVED

JUST AN INVESTMENT OF 500$

I PAID THEM 500 $ ITS ALMOST BEEN A MONTH STILL NOT GOT WEBSITES ILL WAIT FOR ANOTHER 15 DAYS & update my EXPERIENCE WITH THEM

IM REAL USER WHO HAVE ACTUALY BOUGHT FROM THEM

Ahmedabad, Gujarat, India #683475

Has anyone actually made money & if yes How much pls show some real names & real websites to people can trust these guys & buy from them without fearing a s cam

New York City, New York, United States #682781

whoever wrote this is an *** these guys have been nothing but nice ot me and getting things done. this is actually one service i believe in and then i see this.

not cool for the coward who wont put is name on his review.

i recommend this service to anyone. this guy must be a competitor and a phony.

to Anonymous Los Angeles, California, United States #688129

I totally agree with this review and I'm not afraid to post my name: Mel Crosby. They have stolen my money and I've reported it to paypal also.

This company has done noting to prove they did work on any of my sites. Every time I call they give me a excuse to wait for a week, well I waited for 5 weeks and never got proof of any work done.

I am a pissed consumer.

to Anonymous London, Kentucky, United States #701155

Show me some results of what you earn a month and with wich sites :-)

to Anonymous Knox, Indiana, United States #703215

Speaking of not putting a name on a review...

Sorry, but these guys are scammers. Every inch of them

spells F-R-A-U-D!

Detroit, Michigan, United States #682777

I LIKE THE SERVICE AND THEY HAVE A NICE SUPPORT TEAM! 8)

to NANCY #706612

So what do you think now Nancy....I bet You don't feel the same about the service and support team...Why service and support anyhow???Having to try to get things done or trying to figure out what the *** they've done so far on your sites...

I'll save you time...they've done nothing and your screwed..!!!

Burbank, California, United States #682773

I haven't had any problems yet, signed up 2 weeks ago. Websites are pretty much done and I can see a bright future.

I know these things take a while. I can imagine myself building 20 websites and ranking them on the first page probably take me 8 months to a year but their doing it for pennies so I'm not going to complain.

Very good service for the price and what you get. :)

BEST SEO SITES DOT COM IS A SCAM! DO NOT BUY FROM THEM.

THEY WILL SCAM YOU OUT OF YOUR HARD EARNED MONEY. I BOUGHT 30 WEBSITES AND THEY NEVER PAID ME. I ACTUALLY JUST GOT PAID ONE TIME WHICH WAS 70.00 TO MAKE ME THINK IT WAS REAL. I HAVE HAD IT FOR 2 MONTHS AND ONLY GOT PAID AT FIRST TO MAKE IT SEEM REAL.

THEY STOPPED RETURNING MY EMAILS AND TAKING MY CALLS. THEY ARE IGNORING ME ON PURPOSE. THEY ONLY WANT YOUR MONEY.

I CONTACTED MY DISCOVER CREDIT CARD AND THEY ARE GOING TO GET MY MONEY BACK. BEWARE OF THESE PEOPLE AND DON'T BUY INTO THEIR LIES!

dav.anderson78
Bellevue, Washington, United States #679986

here is my review of best seo sites...

i bought the service on June 13th and it's now the 13th of July = so I've been in for about a month now and I give the service a 8.5 out of 10 at first but its a 10 now. Why a 8.5? because at first their support was good but just wasn't great like I wanted it. But now it looks like they hired new staff and are answering questions fast and getting things done rather quickly. As far as them doing what they say in the sales letter I give them a 9.6 out of 10. I've been in for a month on the 20 website package and since then I've made about $700, a little off of the mark but I kind of understand these things why. Now that my sites are ranked I'm hoping for better month next month. It's not a bad service.

It's worth a try, $700 in a month starting out isnt bad, but I'm hoping for more.

to dav.anderson78 #701548

Dave, Seriously, you've made money? Lol..Interesting, first person ever..

Chicago, Illinois, United States #677221

maybe you just had a bad run in because i've already bought 2 of their 20 website packages and it's going good for me, everyone is different though. my friends that i recommended haven't had any problems either so who knows. :)

to Jason #706552

lol...whatever man...nice try, but you cant hide behind BS/fake reviews like this dude...

Was there a problem with your order? I just want to know because I'm looking to purchase.

because it seems you didn't try it yet. How long were you a member?

To update you on the complaint that I made above, I contacted my bank and explained exactly what happened to them. The bank then contacted Paypal and was able to get them to reverse the transaction.

So I received a full refund of my payment from Paypal and my bank.

I have no proof that Vivid Vision sent me the phishing e-mail that I received shortly after doing the transaction with them or that they made further attempts to take more money from me.

But the fact that they were refusing to give me a refund, and for their overall very poor customer service makes me glad that the issue is now resolved. I intend never to do business with them again in the future.

to Anonymous #682720

I am in the same boat about. They are scammers.

to Anonymous London, Kentucky, United States #701138

I am also scammed, this MUST be stopped!

to anonymous New York, New York, United States #702701

Lets connect to eachother, together we can get this scammer down and make paypal close his account. he has made enough damage sofar

View more comments